StarCraft 2 v1.1.2 Patch
Jan 12, 2011 1625 hrs IST
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty patch 1.2.0 is now live! This patch features adjustments to race balance, notable StarCraft II Editor improvements, the addition of Battle.net Chat Channels, and several bug fixes. Be sure to check out the full patch notes below to learn all about the latest changes.
* Battle.net Chat Channels have been added! Players can now join others in both public and private channels.
o Added in-game chat bar command to whisper to other players. Using the "/w" command will open up a list of available friends, party members, chat channels, and other players within your current game.
o Added Battle.net option to auto-join previous private channels.
o Added Battle.net option to prevent chat channel text from appearing in in-game chat display.
* A new Master League has been added! This league now represents the highest tier of players.
* Customizable Hotkey Support has been added.
* Stalemate Detection has been added. This will end the game in a tie for all remaining players if no players have income, production, or destroyed structures for three consecutive minutes. A countdown timer will now appear when the game detects this scenario.
* An Extreme graphics option is now available. Players can now configure screen space ambient occlusion.
More downloads :
Plugins and Add-ons
Security and Privacy Tools